Established since 1981
Jl.Jatinegara Timur 2/11 Jakarta, Indonesia
Phone : 021-8577625 ;
0853 1933 9969 ;
Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010
Gifts From the Heart
What you'll need
• Crayons, pencils, paints, or other art supplies
• Packaging from around the house
• Your child's special gift
What To Do
• 1. Talk to your child about gift giving. What does it mean to give something to someone else?
• 2. Instead of buying a gift, have your child make a gift. Does your child have a special talent? Maybe your child would like to sing or write a song for a relative? Is there a chore your child could do? Maybe wash the dishes for a week. Is there a special toy that could be loaned to a sister or brother for a week?
• 3. Use materials from around the house so that little, if any, money is spent.
• 4. If the gift is an activity or chore, have your child make a card with a note on it, telling what the gift will be.
• 5. Have your child use imagination in making an inviting package. Perhaps your child could paint a small rock and wrap it in a big box. Or make an envelope out of the comics from the Sunday newspaper.
We are a christian school that established in 1982. The education field that we focus in are kindergarten, arithmathics, and reading-writing, and we are also developing our childs' skill in drawing and coloring. Hopefully we do the best for the children.