Rabu, 24 Maret 2010

Cake

The pocketmails are really something for us, especially for the children. They've got more friends, they become to know each other better. Also make us closer with the children, they also send mail to their teacher.
One of my teacher-mates, Ms.E....., I think she is more excited than me in sending mail or replying mail from children. Her mail -replied is always creative and full of color, make the children badly want to read the mails, and I am always being asked by the children for telling them what the meaning is :o)

And voila............... Ms.E 's pocketmail is always full at the end of the day.

Today, I saw two girls of my students are sneaking around, in front of Ms.E's classroom. And holding something.

I ask them, "What are you doing, girls? Should both of you be in the class right now?"

Both of them answer me,"We want to give Ms.E a piece of cake." and with one little yellow M&M chocolate on the cake :D

And they continue walking slowly, maintaining her balance, while holding a small piece of cake in her both palms.......................
I mean the cake is really in her palms..........!!!

I say." Eh...wait???!! where do you get that from?"

"It's from my lunch, Mr.Danny. I bring 2 pieces of cakes, one for Ms.E"

Ah............I get it, I thought they are holding their unfinished lunch.

So I say," Girls, if you want to give something to somebody, you should put the cake on something first, for example put it on the tissue. So it will be looked nice, better and hygiene." I dont want to let them get dissapointed by rejecting the only one cake in their hands, their little present that's from the heart. Although the cake is already not in a good shape.

Then I give them the tissues, and they put the cake on it. Ms. E is very happy to accept the cake, the girls are also happy. I am also a happy guy who keep the little secret :)

4 komentar:

Deborah Stewart mengatakan...

Haha, It is funny that they left the cake in their hands instead of on a dish. Did you tell the teacher this little bit of news?

Regency Kindergarten mengatakan...

till now not yet, not yet........ Deborah :o

Unknown mengatakan...

Danny, you are so sweet .... and so funny! I love that you kept her secret for a little while. I love when my students bring me tokens of their love like a leaf, flower or drawing. Hugs are great too!

Regency Kindergarten mengatakan...

@ Ayn : once my student offer me a spoon noodles directly from his lunch while he is eating his lunch.
It's so sweet, and also I have a chance to teach them how to share properly :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails