Senin, 26 April 2010

Plays, sweats and happy

When I taught the new song "Yi zhi ma yi" (English = There's an ant) to the children last week. The children completely still remember the music rhyms, but they start singing the words not so clear. I heard they were singing it in the morning before the class begins. I think I must interupt their singing for a while and then told them ,"Let me sing the song again, all of you repeat after me, OK?"
"Ok , sir."they replied.

After finish to sing it and all of them understood (well, not all of them), I went to the playground for checking up the toys safety and condition. I do this every monday morning. Checking up the screws and bolts, the joint, the rope, etc.

But you know what, and then my students were singing behind my back and following me around in the line just like the ants do. So we have a group of giant ants walking in the line at the playground then :)
I was pretending not knowing that, and suddenly I turned my back with a surprising voice ,"Eeeehhhhhh.........." "Aaaaahhhhhh"

I know it's still in the morning, I still can smell my perfume which I put it on this morning.
But if the children ask me to play with them before the class begin, so be playing with them in a wwooosshhh....

Well I guess, a little bit sweat in the morning makes a big bit happy for the rest of the day. Indeed.

PS > I have my own perfume with me in my bag :) LOL

2 komentar:

Deborah Stewart mengatakan...

LOL Danny - I love that the kids all marched like ants and that you took a minute and just had fun! You are so awesome - even when you are sweaty.

Regency Kindergarten mengatakan...

I'm already armed with perfume ooppsss ......... I mean cologne :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails