Jumat, 30 April 2010

Uninvited guests

Suddenly I just remember this important thing that happened two years ago at the end of July, in our kindergarten. After we had a long holiday, that day was the 1st day the school began. When all of my students were already in the class. There was one student came late to school. His name is JK. I saw him when he was walking into the class. His hair got a little bit powder trace on the left of his head. As he walked from the door until he sat on his chair, he was scratching all the times. I went near by him at once and asked him in private," Why are you late? Is there anything that you want to tell me?"
"My head is so itchy, sir." He answered.
"Oh really ??? What happened? Because of the powder on your hair?" I was guessing.
"No sir, because my mom says I have 'uninvited guests' in my hair." He answered me.
"Uninvited guests ???? OMG...... There are some kind of hair habitat."
After I was silent for a moment then I immediately brought him to the school's backyard to let him sat there for a while. I called his mom at once for telling her to pick up her son
ASAP. At that time I was afraid that the uninvited guests will go and visit to everyone else in the class.
Not so long after that his mom arrived at school and just picked up her son and went home. Before going home , I asked her mom what happened. She said that in the holiday they were visiting their relatives to the village. "Ohhh...I see."
"This hair habitat should be cured immediately." I said.
And then on the next day, he came to school with a full moon on his head.

I guess this is the best way to cure and clean up everything in the house :)
Glad it was going well.

Head lice http://www.dhpe.org/infect/lice.html
Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

2 komentar:

Deborah Stewart mengatakan...

I have had to send home a few children to get rid of their uninvited guests too!

Regency Kindergarten mengatakan...

It's very funny that most of them are children got infected.
Never saw the adult got infected :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails